*Looking for specialisms in Family Law, Corporate Law and Litigation*
Our client, established in 2008 is a Law Society Lexcel accredited, dynamic group of results driven lawyers. They advise on a range of legal services working for both individuals and business clients. Their diversity, breadth of experience and expertise are their
greatest strengths, enabling us to provide a one-stop service for their clients.
Due to expansion an exciting opportunity has presented itself Solicotrs within the Family Law, Corporate Law and LItigation departments.
The successful candidates will be capable of working across a diverse client base to deliver a wide range of Legal Services and:
- Provide a high quality, efficient and effective legal service, ensuring client satisfaction at all times
- Promote and develop the Team and the firm
- Achieve billing, time and fee earning targets set and co-operate with the firm’s credit control arrangements
- Continue to develop your personal skills and experience within your field of expertise
The successful applicant must
- Be able to work effectively within a team, as well as efficiently running an individual caseload.
- Be professional, organised, competent, enthusiastic and ambitious.
- Bbe able to work with other fee earners and seek advice and assistance whenever needed to develop knowledge and skills
The Company Culture
Employees are encouraged to take regular time off with holiday entitlement mirroring the public sector, to relax in the purpose-built staff room, to make the most of the top of the range gym and
encouraged to work with the Board of Directors to constantly improve the working environment, to continue their professional development, to learn and evolve as individuals as the Company continues to evolve as market leaders.