Bringing a little bit of London to rural Worcestershire!
We are thrilled to be representing a truly unique Worcestershire based business who are taking their industry by storm!
Our client is a long established business who have consistently and vastly grown over the years to what is now a really outstanding and highly successful leader. They operate globally with some of the worlds most renowned names and have really captured a niche market going from strength to strength.
A corporate business with very much a family feel are now undergoing huge expansion and require expertise to join their exciting journey.
Quotations / Proposals
• Quotation creation from estimates
• Chase quotations updates from the customer
• Writing Proposals
• Meeting invites
• Meeting agendas
• Meeting minutes
• Attend meeting and take notes
• Forecasting from the meeting discussion of new business
Ordering / Receiving
• SO and PO creation
• Respond to customer with thank you for order
• Push SO to invoice
• Placing orders – gaining best price
• Raise internal orders for hardware and workstation equipment
• Booking hotels, flights, car hire and car parking
• Project update email to the customer
• Action Logs to keep updated
• Scheduling – adding to CRM
• Schedule workshops
• In-country support / contractors liaise with
• Keep black folders updated and filing
• Book and schedule internal training / exams
• Keep salesforce up to date – tasks, opportunity
• Customer meetings at IDS – buy biscuits, organise working lunch, drinks regularly
|Salary||18000 - 22000/Annum|