A Legal Secretary is sought to assist an experienced fee earner in a well known legal firm in Worcester.
The main duties of this role are to assist the department to provide an excellent client focused service:
- Audio and copy typing
- Initial set up of all new matters on the case management system.
- Entering additional information as received to ensure the case management system is kept up to date at all times and closing files when matters are concluded.
- Answering the telephone and dealing with enquiries raised by both existing clients and potential new clients.
- An ability to progress matters independently
- General administration duties
Skills, knowledge and abilities
The successful candidate will have:
- The ability to work within an established team
- Excellent audio typing and secretarial skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- An ability to work with a case management system, databases and office IT systems
- An ability to work flexibly
- Experience working in a legal environment