Our client is an innovative, successful startup in the tech sector selling B2B to many large organisations throughout the world. They are looking to develop a partner programme for organisations throughout the world who would like to collaborate with them to deliver our innovative software to customers world-wide.
They are now looking for a proactive experienced Partner Manager to create a partner programme of value to both partners and themselves. You will work with their existing marketing team to identify and recruit new partners, build the partner community and generate sales revenue.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a young, growing global start-up company, establish your reputation and grow your influence as the business grows.
- Proven experience as a Partner Manager in B2B sales in the IT industry selling software and/or services
- Track record of being successful as a Partner Manager
- Numerate and accurate to create quotes and reports
- Enjoy working in a small, busy and dedicated team
- Be proactive, enthusiastic and a multi- tasker who is able to work on their own initiative
- Be able to prioritize and manage own time effectively
- Develop a partner programme that provides valuable benefits for potential partner organisations
- Identify, recruit and retain valuable partners from around the world
- Generate new support subscription revenue from partners to company targets
- Define the structure, benefits and fees of a partner programme with our client’s directors
- Work with marketing to create marketing collateral for the partner programme
- Work with other teams to ensure they can deliver the partner programme benefits to partners
- Identify suitable partners throughout the world that will benefit from the partner programme
- Work with marketing to define and run recruitment campaigns for partners
- Negotiate with potential partners and ensure they sign up to the programme
|Salary||45000 - 50000/Annum|